We will conduct a thorough assessment of your injury, its cause, and its impact on your life in order to determine whether or not a case should be pursued. We protect the rights of our clients and their families in all types of medical malpractice claims:
- Birth Injuries: You want nothing more than a healthy baby. If the negligent actions of nurses or doctors have impacted the health of your child forever, they should be held accountable.
- Wrongful Death: If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of a doctor, nurse, or other health care professional, we can help your family through these difficult times.
- Brain Injuries: Brain injuries can seriously impact your ability to function in everyday activities.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Can be caused by trauma or surgical mishaps. Failure to promptly diagnose and treat spinal cord injuries can result in permanent disability.
- Misdiagnosis: Did your doctor fail to diagnose your medical condition? If your condition got worse because it was not diagnosed and treated, we can help protect your rights.
- Cardiovascular Injuries: Blood clots can lead to major problems, such as strokes, heart attacks, and other injuries if they are not treated quickly and monitored closely.
- Hospital Injuries: If you have been injured in a hospital, you may not know who is responsible and whether it was preventable. We can conduct a thorough investigation on your behalf to determine if you have a meritorious claim.
In addition to medical malpractice, we also work to protect the rights of people who have suffered other serious personal injuries from other causes, including car accidents. Our experience as medical malpractice lawyers gives us insight into the medical issues and access to experts needed to prove personal injury cases.
If you have suffered a serious personal injury from a medical professional, you may be the victim of medical malpractice. These claims are difficult to prove, but an experienced lawyer from Schoenwald & Thompson LLC can help you evaluate your claim. We generally represent our clients on a contingency fee basis. Contact us today for a free initial consultation.